2. Wash green tomatoes and cut into four cubes as shown below.
This can be served as a side dish for rice or rotis.
1. Wash and cut the ladies finger into 1" pieces. Slice the onion and tomato as below.
2. Heat a pan with two tablespoons of oil, once it has become hot, add the tempering ingredients one by one. Later add onions. Sprinkling little salt to the onions will cook the onions fast. Once the onions had turned light brown, add the tomatoes.
3. After the tomatoes had turned mushy, add ladies finger, add the required salt and mix well.
4. Once the mix has blend well, say for about 3-4 minutes, transfer the contents to a bowl and pressure cook for 1 whistle. Since i have a small pressure cooker, I directly pressure cooked.
5. Meanwhile, grind the coconut with fennel seeds.